[Nfb-krafters-korner] Guatemalan textiles, straight from the weaver’s hands to yours - The Washington Post

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon May 14 13:38:18 UTC 2018

Sharon,
These look lovely.  If you use Duct Tape to stabilize it definitely do it on the inside of the bag where no one else could see it.

If the outside is fraying and coming apart, then I would have to leave that up to the weavers in the group to help you out with that.  My hunch would be to put the purse in a glass covered box to preserve it or something like a shadow box.  You would not be able to use it if you went this route.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100