[Nfb-krafters-korner] Election question

Slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:06:46 UTC 2018

While I am glad to see the things that have been accomplished, it really needs to be spread among the division and not just the board. Having said this, I have held many board positions, both in this group and in other divisions and chapters, so I know how difficult this can be.

Perhaps the positions should retain the responsibilities, but be responsible for getting those things accomplished by managing general members t to help them accomplish everything and reporting back to the board.

Cindy