[Nfb-krafters-korner] attention needle knit quick and easy baby booties class members

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Wed May 16 01:16:47 UTC 2018

Hi, I bookmarked the division website.  Do you have to sign up to get the
lessons and are the classes archived so other people who didn't know about
the classes can access them or how do things work?  I am very very new to
the site and to classes and am getting reacquainted with the list after a
significantly long time of absence.  Thanks and have a blessed day.