[Nfb-krafters-korner] attention needle knit quick and easy baby booties class members

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed May 16 14:20:01 UTC 2018

Welcome Jamie,

The website lists the upcoming classes.  Members can take any or all classes that are being taught.  Someone who is just checking things out, is given the opportunity to take one class for free.  You would just need to let Joyce know that you would like to take a specific class.

The classes that have been taught are still listed, but that is just to give everyone an idea of things that have been taught in the past.  Classes are not archived or kept for others to view later on.

Membership is $20 and that includes all the classes.

Cindy Z.