[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/16/18

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:32:04 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I agree with Dixie on this. there are only two positions where committee
work is assigned to a  board member. These are the first and second vice
president positions. If I get elected, I will support these changes. I also
agree that each board member should be allowed to choose what committee they
would like to chair instead of being assigned. So Dixie perhaps you would be
willing to get that proposal ready for our next board meeting. We need the
positions changed where necessary and have a list of all committees.

We can then post the list of committees to this list and hopefully get some
help from our members by offering to serve on a committee.

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F