[Nfb-krafters-korner] answers to Kaila's questions

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:57:56 UTC 2018

Hi Kaila,

Oh, this is most certainly the place to ask any questions you may have.

Currently, there are no local divisions of the NFB Krafters Division. We are
spread all over with perhaps two in one state and only one in another. As
far as I know, there is no one else living in Arizona.

We use the Monday night chats to socialize and chat about all things
craft-related.

As for past classes, there are lists available for the various types of
classes we have taught in the past. They can be found on the previously
offered class pages. Go to http://www.krafterskorner.org/archived/

These are lists of classes by category and what you can do is to look at the
classes and if you see one that sounds interesting to you, then post the
name of the class on this list and perhaps someone will be willing to teach
the class again.

The classes themselves whether email or phone, are not available to
download. We have found that to have the interaction between students and
teachers creates the most productive learning experience.

I welcome you to Krafters Korner and am happy you joined us.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask them.

Make this a wonderful day!

Cathy F