[Nfb-krafters-korner] answers to Kaila's questions

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:43:21 UTC 2018

Thank you so much for answering my questions, I did take a look at the link you provided and all the classes sound amazing, I love to learn I’m addicted to it. I as stated in a previous thread would love to learn how to knit, also I’ve just started using the knitting loom so if anyone has any tips or tricks let me know. I’m also looking for a good descriptive YouTube videos which seem hard to come by. It seems like lots of people point and say here in there videos which is very frustrating for me. Thank you for my small rant. I hope you all have an amazing day.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson