[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat Tonight

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Tue May 22 14:42:34 UTC 2018

He has a site.  Hopefully Cindy Z will send his imfo to the list.  I sure enjoyed his demo!
I am interested in trying the program.  I am not good with shopping on the internet, so this will help me greatly!
Right now  it is in a trial period, but there will be a monthly fee of $4.99 or you can pay yearly or I think he said, every 3 months.
It comes with a credit card reader for cards with chips! There is no cost for the reader.
He has demos on his site.
He sounds very willing to walk us through, what we do not understand.
You need to down load the software on to your computer.

Terry P