[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat Tonight

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:05:58 UTC 2018

Yes, Michael was very interesting and informative. He answered all of the
participants questions last night.
Cindy said that she would put his contact information up some time today.
Terry P and I are looking forward to perhaps using his services for
shopping.
He did say that you could pay the $4.99 per month or bi monthly or tri
monthly or pay $49.99 per year, but that won't go into effect until the
fall.
He is also looking into adding new options such as being able to book travel
arrangements in the future.