[Nfb-krafters-korner] Attention, All Convention Goers!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed May 23 17:59:44 UTC 2018

We will be having a table, in the exibit hall, 7/4, 11:00-5:00 and
7/5 9:00-5:00.

I need people to sign up for 2 hour sessions.  We would like 2 people to watch the table, at a time.

We will be giving away, badge holders, made by Jill.
We will be handing out raffle  tickets to those attending our Krafters Korner meeting.
They have to be in attendance to win!
We should also have a flier to hand out, hopefully in print and in braille.

Send an e-mail to:

Terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov>
Or over the holiday use
Terrypowers59 at gmail.com<mailto:Terrypowers59 at gmail.com>

Send all questions about convention to the list and hopefully the board can answer it.

Pre-registration ends 5/31!!!
Get your NFBKK dues in and your table payments in!!!

We could use a few more door prizes, please!
How about a few knitted or crocheted wash cloths?
Those mail cheaply.
How about a gift card to a craft store or Amizon!

Our craft show will be 7/3, from 12:00-6:00.
The board has not been given the room for the craft show or the table number for the exibit hall.

Terry Powers
Board member
Convention Organizer