[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for door prizes

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed May 23 18:28:35 UTC 2018

We could use a few more door prizes, please!

How about a few knitted or crocheted wash cloths?

Those mail cheaply.

How about a gift card to a craft store or Amizon!

I thought of a flower loom kit.  It would have a flower loom and hook and in labeled bags, balls of worsted weight yarn of all colors you can think of someone could use to make a flower, even black and white!

We have soap, mittens, hat, aprin, lap quilt, craft bag scarf...

We need more to make this fun!!!

Terry Powers

Board Member

Convention Organizer