[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for door prizes

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed May 23 21:52:54 UTC 2018

Thanks Terry P. for your hard work on this!!!  Also, thanks to Jill for her hard work on the lanyards!!!

I will have several door prizes.  A set of two t-towels, a 10 years Shirt, a craft designed make-up bag and a NFB designed manicure kit.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100