[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Free containers

slerythema at gmail.com slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:11:27 UTC 2018

I have some free canisters that would be good for holding 1.5 inch or
shorter needles, sorting beads, holding stitch markers, or other small items
like buttons. They are about the size of the old film canisters about 2 or
2.5 inches tall and probably 1.5 inches in circumference. The lid is
attached and has a lip for easy opening. The lids are very secure. There is
room to place short braille labels or attach bar code labels or even print
out QR codes onto address labels and stick to the bottle.

Please send replies off-list since I am behind on the email here due to
moving. (Yes, Joyce, we did move, but not to the place I told you about,
LOL).

Cindy

slerythema at gmail.com