[NFB-Krafters-Korner] need scrap yarn

slerythema at gmail.com slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:22:20 UTC 2018

I am looking for donations of scrap yarn to make blankets for the homeless.

Yarn needed:

-any amount

-worsted weight to fingering (no bulky)

-must be machine wash and dry (any fiber as long as it meets this criteria)

-not too scratchy (it doesn't need to be soft enough for babies, but red
heart super saver is probably too scratchy)

Please email me off-list for my shipping address or questions.

I will be donating these to Exit 0 Cares. There used to be a homeless camp
under the over-pass at Exit 0 before the new bridges brought in construction
that changed the road ways and downtown is being "cleaned up" so the
logistics have changed but the name has been kept. They work to provide
various services to the homeless and connect them with resources and
transportation to shelters on White Flag nights.

There will be a card attached to each blanket and if you would like your
name (first name only) or a simple message add from you donation, let me
know.

Cindy

slerythema at gmail.com