[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fleece dog blankets

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:14:16 UTC 2018

As a board member for the Colorado Association of guide dog users, COAGDU, we have made fleece  dog blankets for a fundraiser. These blankets our $15! There are several different designs, including minions with a yellow opposite side, sugar skulls with a soft pink side, dog heads with a red plaid side, wolves with a blue and black plaid side, etc. Lots of different designs and super warm! These are good for dogs or little people, babies or toddlers. They could also be a small through if you wanted as well. All the proceeds are going to  our guide division If you’re interested, feel free to message me privately.

Karyn ReNae Anderson