[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ideas

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 3 01:53:35 UTC 2018

Becky,

Put it in a pillow case.  Then use 2 of those butterfly clips, they might
also be called binder clips.  You usually use them to clip a stack of papers
together.  Once the completed portion of the knitted fabric is in the pillow
case, clip the pillow case to the knitted fabric that is inside the pillow
case.  As your work grows, re-adjust the clips.

HTH,
Annette