[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ideas

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 17:01:53 UTC 2018

Annette, ok clueless how this works, what you are describing, that is,
gentle smile. Now it makes tons of sense the pillow case is a great idea. I
can feed the strip inside the case pulling it slightly out of the bag to
throw the yarn over the hook and then tuck the finished portion back inside.
So really only eight ten  inches of the afghan is out of the case at any
time. Maybe safety pins on the outside of the case to keep the afghan from
running away if it is dropped leaving a foot opening so the afghan strip can
be worked on. Just guessing here.

Anyway, a friend gave me a huge safety pin from the Navy. All four folds are
now safely pinned together and can be easily worked on my lap. The afghan is
going great, but of course I am working on a shawl way overdue.

Becky