[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Nov 21 17:19:39 UTC 2018

We have a crochet group that meets every other Tuesday night and the other Tuesday, sometimes the leader works with beginners on crochet skills.
Tammy, our president is leading the group.
Go to the web site, go to classes and then to current classes and sign up for the group!
Welcome to the group.

Terry Powers
Needle and loom knitter, plastic canvas, some beading and a beginner at crochet.
I am from MD
Board Member