[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:23:48 UTC 2018

                                Hi Kaden,

Welcome to Krafters Korner. I was reading about how you love to paint. I am
curious to know whether or not you are visually impaired? Most of us here
are, but not all. Either way, you are welcome.

You asked if anyone here knows how to crochet. The answer is yes. Actually,
we have an ongoing crochet class for beginners. If you would like to try it
free for a month, please click on the link below.

Btw, Kaden is a lovely name.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/2018/10/29/ongoing-crochet-class/

Have a wonderful day!

Cathy F