[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Free Yarn Stash Tote For Black Friday

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 03:38:10 UTC 2018

Just sharing!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brittany - Ideal Me Crochet
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2018 3:09 PM
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: Free Yarn Stash Tote For Black Friday

Yup, you read it right!
Over the last few weeks I’ve been working hard to get your input on your favorite yarn quote and design for a yarn tote bag.
What I didn’t tell you was that I was going to be giving you that yarn stash tote for free (just cover shipping) to thank you for being a loyal newsletter subscriber and reader of my crochet and knit blogs.
I printed 500 of these gorgeous “So Many Yarns, So Little Time” Yarn stash totes and right now you can get it totally for free.
These totes will eventually sell for $24.95 so I think it may be the best Black Friday deal around hehe.
You can grab one here for free, just cover shipping
Use these fun totes to bring your projects to work and have fun during your lunch break.
Pack it full of yarn or your works in progress while you travel or go about your day.
They are a great size and can fit a large work in project plus all the tools you need to get that project finished!
Grab one for yourself or gift it to a yarn loving family member or friend.
Grab Your Yarn Stash Tote here
Happy Black Friday!
Brittany

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 520 Broadway, Santa Monica, ca 90401

---