[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thank you Cathy, and web team!

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 12:49:32 UTC 2018

I just want to say thank you to our unsung hearos.

Cathy and her web team work tirelessly behind the scenes keeping our web
page in tip top shape.

If you go to the homepage for example you can see Cathy has cleaned it up to
be much more blind user friendly.

The page can be navigated easily by pressing H for headings.

I of course am not asking you to give thanks to them here on the list-serve,
it would be better done directly to their inboxes.   A note to them once in
a while to say  good job might be a nice positive reinforcement for their
job well done.

So, on this Thanksgiving weekend, I am saying thank you to the KK web team,
including Dave our list master.

Dixie

@-> + <-@