[NFB-Krafters-Korner] resource page

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:52:12 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We currently have a resource page. You can find the link to it on our home
page:

http://www.krafterskorner.org <http://www.krafterskorner.org/seaswells> .

look for the resources link.

On this page you can find a sections containing  places to purchase supplies
as well as websites where you can download patterns. There is not a specific
list for looms or any other type of craft, however, what each company sells
is listed along with there website address and phone number when available.

Hope this helps.

Have a wonderful day!

Cathy F

Website administrator