[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: training in windows, IOSbraille displays etc.

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:32:33 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I have not used this resource, but the price is reasonable, so I thought I'd
pass this along.

iAccessibility.net Training

Besides podcasts, iAccessibility offers individualized training for $18 per
hour on many aspects of computing, customized to the need of the student.
Topics can include but are not limited to web development, Braille display
use, Windows, and iOS operation and app development:
http://bit.ly/2z58nCa
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001z-LPcdUPeMaAnVPih31D8TOy6tS8pF7y2r2q07J3HpLK
v6F-1sxaTGpJOsvmvAec6fRD0RR3vP1e7kqhmOFr6BpiCxLGNgAlLzfuyayvFF2RMNFqbNWht-M9
kje3ELO4mkckFx0uo6NcSf4hCzNmK_HCTdApmBtGID0Idrpu6BQ=&c=8s25tPD9RPV90PE447-gu
CUTI4GUA4-gaPijBci8wfphjPbEh2vXQg==&ch=b6Tjn6wfzRGvRl64Y-OAMBiC_5I1XUyj64qv_
CQpTpf0Dw5xoiD2eQ==>

Have a wonderful day!

Cathy F

---