[NFB-Krafters-Korner] things I am making to donate

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 26 11:01:42 UTC 2018

I belong to a knitting group, at my church.  We make hats, shawls, baby blankets, blanket strips, lap blankets and more.
They go to the homeless, to the men coming back from war at Walter Read medical center and the blankets go to the newly baptized, in the church.
Originally I was going to make this a baby blanket, but I made it to wide, so it will be a lap blanket.  It is a multi blue and white.  It will keep a solger, warm, this winter.  I just finished it.  I just have to take it to the church.

I am finishing up a large rainbow baby blanket and am also working on my first trinity prayer shawl, done with home spun  yarn.  It is a deep, multi blue.

Terry Powers