[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: things I am making to donate

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 26 11:12:29 UTC 2018

When I started this lap blanket, long ago, I did not know about curling.  I made a pretty boarder, like at the top of sheats.  I did not realize it would curl on me, oh my!
One of the group members is going to crochet a boarder around my pretty blanket.
I need to practice on something small, before taking on the chalange.  I do not want to ruin  all my hard work!
It is done in knit a row, purl a row, so the blotches of dark blue, medium blue and white, stand out, nicely!

I think sophie would like to clame it!

Terry