[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Affordable braille notetaker

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Sun Sep 30 16:49:29 UTC 2018

Hello, Tracy,
Thanks for this information. I had read that there was an issue with
the Orbit's refresh mechanism but I'm glad to know that it's only the sound.
Some [people would wonder what this has to do with crafting but, I will
admit that my ancient note taker is filled with my knitting patterns,
so this is important to us. If anyone would like to add a message
commenting on the Orbit's competition, the Braille Me, that would be welcome.
Dotty Martin