[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Yarn dyes

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:07:10 UTC 2019

Hi Dee and Courtney, my Native American Ancestors used teas, coffee, berries
and other natural things to dye their threads and wools.
Some of the women and even men who live on the Blackfoot Reservation in
Montana still dye their things today. I will look up the Native American
practice of dying for more info.