[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Convention

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:35:27 UTC 2019

Now time for a bit of business.

As you know Terry has been working hard to get names of members and
interested people going to the National NFB Convention in July.
Please let her know so we will have an idea of numbers.  Also, the
board has approved $300 for scholarships.  This amount will be used
between 3 members which will give each person $100 towards expenses.
It isn't a large amount but it is all we felt we could offer at this
time.

If you do plan to sell items during our craft fair, you will need a
table.  you can reserve that table.  by letting Terry know.
Members $35
non-members $50

We except paypal to make that payment.  I forgot to look on
krafterskorner.org to see if Cathy has set up that table registration
so please check.  The Division does not guarantee sells.  You are
responsible for your products.

Division Table
We would like to request donations of items from everybody to be sold
at a Division Table.  All of these funds would be added to our general
account to help support future scholarships and our other expenses.

If you have any questions, please let us know!
Tammy