[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Convention

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 8 23:20:07 UTC 2019

Hi Terry & All,

I am 80% sure that I will be attending Convention this year.  Once I have a
definite answer, I will let you know.  I am not interested in a table at the
craft fair, but will see what I can come up with for something to sell at
our Division table.  Is there something specific we should contribute?

Annette