[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cable cast on

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 21 22:58:33 UTC 2019

Hi Ari and Tracy,

For stitch 2 I would say put the needle with the slip knot in your left
hand. Hold the working yarn in your right hand. Carefully stick the point of
your right hand needle into the slip knot. Now wind the yarn around the
right hand needle. Pull the point of the right hand needle through the slip
knot so that you now have a newly made stitch on your right hand needle.
Take that right hand stitch, make it bigger, and then twist it to put it on
the left hand needle. Pull the working yarn just tight enough to have room
to work and continue adding stitches to the left hand needle as directed by
Tracy.

Jeanette -----Original Message-----