[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:51:13 UTC 2019

I personally have done a fundraiser for a rare terminal illness my best friend had, it’s called battens disease.

Basically the cells in the children’s bodies are attacking each other cause the body to slowly shut down and die.

I raised over $1000 and gave it to a family in Utah who trying to get their son into an FDA trial cure program.

I like to find a person in need of the money to sell my hats for. And I tend to give all proceeds to the family/person.

Sent from my iPhone