[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Dexterity improvement through crafts?

Sarah Hale rayndarren at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 00:52:55 UTC 2019

Good afternoon crafters!

Apologies if anyone sees this message twice. I'm looking for a little
advice. I have several dexterity issues, arthritis in two fingers,
carpel tunnel and fibromyalgia. *ibromyalgia*   I type for a living, so
I need to be able to do so for the entire day. To that end, I'm looking
for suggestions to keep my hands moving and dexterity fluid. I used to
throw clay on a wheel, but haven't done so in decades. I never got the
hang of sewing or knitting, but am willing to give it a shot. Any

Thanks so much,

Sarah