[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Rib stich on a loom

sandy schleich saschleich7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 02:17:35 UTC 2019

I am making a scarf using a rib stich on a loom with 12 pegs. According to
YouTube, the rib stich is a combination of the knit stich and the purl
stich. I know how to do a Peral stich, but the way I do it I lose the loop
a lot and must start over. The way I do it is to take the loop off the loom
and then push my working yarn through the loop and then put the loop I just
made back on the peg. I want to know if someone can tell me a better way to
make a Peral stich without having to take the loop off the peg first.

Thanks

Sandy