[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last Day to Sign Up

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 06:00:22 UTC 2019

Class name, Knit Forgiving Afghan

Instructor, Deborah B <misslady0971 at att.net>

Craft type, needle knit

Class format, email

Class date, January 9

Sign up deadline, December 31

Class description:

us where we’ve gone wrong.  We will also learn how to read patterns and
will practice with patterns other than the one we will be using for the
afghan.

You can make a larger afghan but for this class, we’re making a small one,
beginning with a small square to learn how forgiving this pattern is; you
can really make this afghan as small or large as you want; off white or
cream yarn is really nice; shows the pattern well
Skills needed:

Skill level:

knit, purl, yarn over, cast on, bind off, knit 2 together, slip stitch,
pass slipped stitch over
Supply list:

   - worsted weight yarn (enough for the size blanket you would like to
   make.)
   - size 8 or 9 needles
   - little round markers
   - tapestry needle