[NFB-Krafters-Korner] From New Member: Linda Knight. (Knitting and Crochet)

Tammy Freitag krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:40:31 UTC 2019

Linda,
Welcome to the group! Becky gets 2 points for inviting you.  Smile!  I
want to learn how to knit soon.

There is an ongoing Crochet class on the first and 3rd Tuesday of the
month if you are interested.  Check out our web site
krafterskorner.org for class signup, calendar of upcoming classes and
more.

Welcome!
Tammy

On 2/4/19, Cathy Flesher via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Tammy Freitag, President
NFB Krafters' Division