[NFB-Krafters-Korner] purchased new craft toy

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 12 16:21:27 UTC 2019

Hi, I got to go to Hobby Lobby almost two weeks ago and I found two new
toys.  I got one but didn't get the other.  I am determined to learn to
weave, so I got a loom that is supposed to be a knitting and weaving loom
all in one.  It isn''t the Martha Stewart loom.  It is from knitting board
and the pegs seem to be closer together.  I want to weave dishcloths and
placemats and maybe towels, and hanging towels, so I hope I can  do this and
more.  I have used weaving sticks and the potholder loom.  Has anybody used
this loom by any chance and if so, how?  It is a long loom.

Another thing I saw but didn't get was some type of dream catcher loom.  It
was a wooden hoop with notches in it spaced apart but not all the way across
the loom.  It came with a comb type thing and a hook.  I wasn't sure what I
could do with it since I am not into and don't know much at all about dream
catchers but wanted to make people aware that this was available.  I wasn't
sure how easy it would be to learn so I didn't buy the round dream catcher
loom.  It was about nine inches around.  Can anybody tell us about this
gadget?  Thanks and have a blessed day.