[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: DEBBIE BLISS BLUE FACED LEICESTER: 55-60% OFF SALE!

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:04:48 UTC 2019

Just sharing!
Tammy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Little Knits <customerserv at littleknits.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:43:37 +0000
Subject: DEBBIE BLISS BLUE FACED LEICESTER: 55-60% OFF SALE!
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

A 100% Wool With a Soft Hand & Great Stitch Definition

View this email in your browser
(https://mailchi.mp/littleknits/debbie-bliss-blue-faced-leicester-55-60-off-sale?e=a5ceebe454)

http://littleknits.com/new-products/debbie-bliss-blue-faced-leicester.html?dir=ascℴ=name

Debbie Bliss Blue Faced Leicester: 55-60% Off!
Hi Everyone,

Today we have a new Debbie Bliss closeout, Blue Faced Leicester in
Aran and DK weights, on sale at 55-60% off with pattern support
reduced at 65% off!
Blue Faced Leicester is a heritage sheep breed with a soft wool that
is known for its lovely drape and subtle luster. This springy 100%
wool yarn comes in Aran and DK weights and works up to make beautiful
garments and accessories with great stitch definition.  Sadly, this
yarn line has been discontinued so please hurry if you would like to
have some.

Please note we are closed today due to snow but we are checking our
emails.  We hope you are having a good day and we look forward to
seeing you at
Little Knits. (https://littleknits.com/)

BUY NOW (http://littleknits.com/new-products/debbie-bliss-blue-faced-leicester.html?dir=ascℴ=name)

WE ADD NEW YARN LINES & SALES TO OUR SITE DAILY
** Join Us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LittleKnits)

Copyright © 2001-2018 Little Knits Inc, All rights reserved.

Email: littleknits at comcast.net

Phone: 1.800.877.5852     Local: 206.535.7720

This email was sent to ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
(mailto:ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com)
why did I get this?
(https://littleknits.us2.list-manage.com/about?u=0a585436a9f68978ecfe374d5&id=2c3997c424&e=a5ceebe454&c=1b0a6f9750)
    unsubscribe from this list
(https://littleknits.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0a585436a9f68978ecfe374d5&id=2c3997c424&e=a5ceebe454&c=1b0a6f9750)
    update subscription preferences
(https://littleknits.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=0a585436a9f68978ecfe374d5&id=2c3997c424&e=a5ceebe454)
Little Knits Inc . 3200 Airport Way S . Building 8, Suite 110 .
Seattle, WA 98134 . USA

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy