[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Guilds?

D Dyer dgrrl39 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:43:39 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
I am a part of a local quilting guild which I get a lot of benefit from. Things like access to equipment I could not otherwise afford, hands on classes with well-known quilters, and just the chance to share patterns and information. I would love to find something similar for needing crochet and weaving but haven’t been able to find anything at least not in my local area. Maybe I am not looking in the right places. So, I am wondering if any of you might know of such a thing.