[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Guilds?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 13 18:30:48 UTC 2019

My local yarn store allows groups of knitters to hang out, and at least one of them goes to a knitters' guild a few towns away.  She was off to a lecture at the guild the other day.  If you're lucky enough to have an LYS, you could ask there, or you could try googling knitters guild and your zip code.
Your quilting guild sounds like fun.
Tracy