[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Spring Extravaganza

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:57:56 UTC 2019

Even though it is only 14 degrees here today and there is lots of
snow, Spring will be coming.  Believe it or not!

Time to go through your boxes, bags, books and favorite web sites to
find a fun Spring craft to share with us.  March just happens to be
National Craft Month.

Here's how it works:
Each of us send in a craft project with a list of supplies.  The
entire list is made available to everybody so we can participate.  On
the set day, which will be posted on the calendar, we call in to the
set number.  We take turns sharing our project with the group.
Everybody brings their supplies and makes each of the fun crafts.

Do you like fun?
Do you know of a neat craft?
Would you be willing to share with a cool group?
Do you like to just hang out with cool people?

Get the idea?  Smile!
Would you be interested in hosting this event?  If not, I'm up.  lol
I'll give you a day or two to think it over, then I will pop back in
with more questions and information.

If you would like to share, please send me a separate email so it
doesn't get gobbled up.

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com or
krafters.division.president at gmail.com

Either will work.

Topic ideas:
flowers, butterflies, St. Patric Day, Easter, etc.
You can use Beads, yarn, bottle caps, buttons, etc

Tammy
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy