[NFB-Krafters-Korner] origami box

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:46:29 UTC 2019

I believe there are just a few days left to sign up for the class on making
an origami box and lid.  All you need are two pieces of paper.  For
beginners, I recomment 12 by 12 card stock or scrapbook paper.  These boxes
are very useful and not hard to make. If you have not done much with
origami, this is a good place to begin, because square is an easy shape to
work with.
I learned to make this box on a cruise, so you can even dream about being on
a ship in the beautiful warm sunshine. The final size of the boxes is about
5 by 5 by 2 inches.
I am looking forward to seeing the list in this class.
Ramona