[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New Year's resolution--crafting

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:17:05 UTC 2019

Hello,

The problem with color matching is that there are so many variations in the color. For example you can have blue, but it could be a purplish blue or a greenish blue. So if I were to say to you that yellow, red and blue go together, they do, but it depends on the kind of red and yellow.
So, the safest bet is to use all blue, shades, or whatever color you want. The other option is to go with one of the colors being black since that goes with everything. White goes with everything as well, but it can have a yellow, or other tint, so might not work with your other colors.

Absolute safest bet, ask some one you know who is good at dressing well. They probably know what would look good together.
Hope this helps.`

Have a wonderful day Cathy F