[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday! - De Cluttering Hold on here!

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:10:32 UTC 2019

If anyone is interested in shipping items, the school I volunteer at is completely run on donations. For that matter if anyone has any ideas of places or ideas I can get donations please share. I’ve called Michael’s and Joann‘s with no such luck. I’m told they don’t do donations.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson