[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday! - De Cluttering Hold on here!

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 23:31:08 UTC 2019

Hi Kaila,

Do you know about free cycle? I think I mentioned it before. It is a web site where you can give things away that are still useful to someone in an effort to keep useful things out of the landfill. Also, you can ask for things. You simply ask. They don't want a lot of story. You could say something like, I am teaching a class and need all sorts of craft supplies.

I just joined a neighborhood online group called next door. Again, you can ask for things. On that one you could probably give a bit more human interest info.

Craigs list also has a free section.

All three sites have local groups.

Bernice