[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Pot Holder Class

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 02:09:15 UTC 2019

The company is Harrisville Designs. I just put in a big order with them. I
am having so much fun making up patterns and combining colors. I used to be
able to see color, up until I was about 30. I have the most trouble with the
greens, because I couldn't see green for some weird reason. I plan to
participate in a couple of craft fairs next fall, and one of the things I am
going to sell are these potholders. I have 21 made so far.

Bernice