[NFB-Krafters-Korner] S loom

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 12:57:30 UTC 2019

I finally got to touch an S loom at Joanne's Fabricks. Fascinating device.
It has a detail I really like, holes on the bottom. My guess these are for
making a dial type  frame to set it on when the piece is to long to hold on
a table or your lap. The one I, ahem, took out of the box looked like it was
for four ply yarn. Ok, I didn't take it out of the box, but I sure need a
ride from this character. I take the blame. She is as nutty or more then I
am. They had six of these S looms on the bottom shelf for thirty five
dollars, and then my friend said she saw a sell price of twenty nine
dollars. The loom made a six foot wide afghan. I sure have ideas to improve
the design of this loom.

I was in a tiny transport chair and she had problems wheeling me smoothly
around the twists and turns of the isle. The store was not very compliant
with the ADA coding out there.

Becky