[NFB-Krafters-Korner] S loom

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:44:37 UTC 2019

Hi Becky, we have 2 S shaped looms. Terry bought hers from either Jo Anns or
Michaels, and I bought mine from someone who bought it from Cindy Wood
Crafts.
We'll have to look at the bottoms of each one to see if we can see these
holes that you are talking about.
Sometimes it is difficult for Terry to get through the aisles with her
walker. we have mentioned this as being dangerous to the store clerks, and
they agreed with us.
They are lucky that the fire marshall doesn't pull a surprise inspection on
them.