[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Just Received my Premier DK Colors Yarn

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Fri Jul 5 15:49:38 UTC 2019

Hello, All,
This is not a plug for my class that has not yet been announced but one
for Premier Yarn's DK Colors. I just received the DK Colors yarn that I
will use to make the Silver Birch Cardigan knitting pattern which will
be the subject of my class. I have not yet seen such soft and lovely
acrylic yarn. Rush out and buy some! By the way, the color of the DK
Colors yarn you will need for the Silver Birch Cardigan is Foggy. Extra
small and small require 4 balls, medium and large 5 balls and X-large
and 2X-large require 6 balls. This is tonal yarn, which has three
shades of color. Oh, I guess that really was a plug for this class, or
maybe for just knitting the Silver Birch Cardigan pattern, which you
can find on the Premier Yarns website. Why not buy some yarn and get
started on the cardigan during the convention? Sorry that I can't be there.
Dotty Martin