[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Just Received my Premier DK Colors Yarn

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:44:46 UTC 2019

Hi Dottie,

I have not yet attempted to work with DK weight yarn, though your sweater class sounds interesting. Will it be a phone or email class? I will be happy to post your class to the website, just as soon as you fill out a class proposal.
The yarn you will be using sounds very pretty.
Do you know if the total effect of the colors is light or dark?
Thanks.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F