[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Just Received my Premier DK Colors Yarn

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Sat Jul 6 13:21:01 UTC 2019

Hello, Cathy,
The yarn is a silver-gray, trying to copy the coloring of the bark of
the silver birch. The pattern stitch, the |Silver Birch stitch, copies
the rough bark which appears to be peeling off in little ribbons. The
sweater is a unisex cardigan with sleeve and shoulder seams. A sweater
is a longer-term project than the pieces made in some of the other
classes, so I am imagining a combination of phone and email.
I'll check the information given in proposals for other classes and try
to come up with something while you are at convention.
Dotty Martin